I'm not a nail tech. I have no training. I know my nails aren't perfect. But I do my nails for me and just have fun with it. I don't update as often as I should. But I always have polish on. I usually wear it for 3 or more days at a time.
If you like what you see give me a follow or comment. I'd love to hear from you! :)

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

31DC2013 Day 28 - a flag

The Union Jack. I have wanted to try this one for a while and finally had the chance when the One Direction movie came out. The other nails are also a first attempt, the waterfall mani. I first saw this done by The Nailasaurus, she even did a Monochromatic one based on a comment I left on her blog. :D




Bonus pic: my toes. I don't often do nail art on them, but I couldn't have One Direction inspired Union Jacks, without tribute to the cutest Irish member. 


No comments:

Post a Comment