I'm not a nail tech. I have no training. I know my nails aren't perfect. But I do my nails for me and just have fun with it. I don't update as often as I should. But I always have polish on. I usually wear it for 3 or more days at a time.
If you like what you see give me a follow or comment. I'd love to hear from you! :)

Monday, October 7, 2013

31DC2013 Day 23 - a movie

These might be a bit of a stretch...let me know what you think.

The movie is, One Direction This is Us. The angle I took was their tattoos. 
On the thumb we have Louis' stickman skater. Index is Harry's lock and key. Middle Liam's chevron?! My ring finger is for Niall, he doesn't have any tattoos, or none that I am aware of so I did a little shamrock because he is Irish, a heart and a 1D. The pinkie is after Zayn's Ying-Yang sign.
Obviously I took their simpler designs as inspiration, but I think they turned out good.



No comments:

Post a Comment