I'm not a nail tech. I have no training. I know my nails aren't perfect. But I do my nails for me and just have fun with it. I don't update as often as I should. But I always have polish on. I usually wear it for 3 or more days at a time.
If you like what you see give me a follow or comment. I'd love to hear from you! :)

Monday, October 7, 2013

31DC2013 Day 24 - a book

I really don't read that much. I always seem to find something else to do. But I am about half way done this book. 
The Cuckoo's Calling by J.K. Rowling but published under the pseudonym Robert Galbraith. Honestly, I never read the Harry Potter books and part of the reason I picked this one up was that I liked the cover. 

My nails don't quite live up to the actual cover but I liked how they turned out. 



No comments:

Post a Comment