I'm not a nail tech. I have no training. I know my nails aren't perfect. But I do my nails for me and just have fun with it. I don't update as often as I should. But I always have polish on. I usually wear it for 3 or more days at a time.
If you like what you see give me a follow or comment. I'd love to hear from you! :)

Sunday, September 15, 2013

31DC2013 Day 15 - delicate print

Nail stickers are not cheating, right?!
I don't think I would be able to do a free handed delicate print. I really don't use stickers very often, just sometimes when I am lazy. 



Sorry I was late posting the last few days,  I had the pictures I just didn't have them water marked. I do apologize, they next few days will be on time and the 'inspired by...' section will hopefully be on time too.

No comments:

Post a Comment