I'm not a nail tech. I have no training. I know my nails aren't perfect. But I do my nails for me and just have fun with it. I don't update as often as I should. But I always have polish on. I usually wear it for 3 or more days at a time.
If you like what you see give me a follow or comment. I'd love to hear from you! :)

Sunday, September 1, 2013

31DC2013 Day 1 - Red

Soo I haven't posted in forever, my nails are always painted in fact I've celebrated my 4 year anniversary. Of course I haven't had this blog that long. But enough of that.

I've deceived to join this 31 day challenge, which should be interesting from me. I'll tell you straight up I am not doing these nails daily, in fact I am dipping into the archives. I don't think it's cheating, it's all work I have done and hasn't been posted anywhere and I don't paint my nails daily. So I'm just going to go with it!

Here is day one the prompt is Red. I did these red splatter for Dexter, I kind of was obsessed to the show and watched them all, but I haven't got caught up on the last season. Here they are:





Here is what you have to look forward to:


Come back tomorrow to see what I have for orange...

No comments:

Post a Comment